Friday, July 29, 2011

Mi Apartamento Nuevo



Yesterday I moved into my humble studio apartment. The apartment sits above my landladies’ house a located only two blocks from the school I’ll be working at. Her name is Ana Maria and she has worked in several countries around the world in Mexican consulates. She has been warm and welcoming since the day I came to look at her apartment. I'm sure she has lots of stories from her expat life.

Although it's a small apartment it has everything I need and I'm not spending my entire housing allowance. The main room (TV, kitchenette, computer) opens up onto the main houses roof where I'm thinking about setting up a few chairs and a table.

There's also my bedroom, but it still needs some rearranging, so I didn't post any photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment